General Terms and ConditionLAST REVISION: [08-June-2021]
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR REQUESTING FOR SERVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of the website, www.sunshinehomepaintingservice.com (the "Website"), Sunshine Home Painting Service ("Business Name") offer of services on this Website. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Sunshine Home Painting Service encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Sunshine Home Painting Service for other products or services.
Use of Website: Sunshine Home Painting Service is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
Terms of Offer: This Website offers certain services (the "Services"). By placing a request for service through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify us through email or direct Sunshine Home Painting Service sales representative, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations Sunshine Home Painting Service and its designated in-house or third party call team(s).Opt Out Procedure: 1. You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: [[email protected]].2. You may send a written remove request to Sunshine Home Painting Service.
1. We do not charge any amount for inspection.
2. Our minimum order value is Rs.5000. We must charge minimum Rs. 3000.
3. We do not sell information entered in our website.
4. We do not charge more than quoted value.
6. If the order is cancel in the middle of work, you have to pay the amount according to the amount of work done
7. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
8. We do not take any advance money or token money, but you have to pay once the work is started
9. The liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
10. If you have any question feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Modifications to the Service and Prices: Prices for our products/services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.